Fireplace tiles ideas. If you are searching for the most effective fireplace tile ideas for your house, you’ve pertained to the right location. There are many kinds of tile that would be perfect for your fireplace. A fireplace in a house has the tendency to be positioned in the living room.
If your house currently has a fireplace and you intend to make it extra attractive than ever before, applying the ideal tile for your fireplace appears to be a best selection.
- 1 List of 30+ Fireplace Tiles Ideas and Inspiration
- 1.1 1. Elegant Fireplace Tile Ideas
- 1.2 2. Eclectic Fireplace Tile Ideas
- 1.3 3. Bold Pattern Fireplace Tile Ideas
- 1.4 4. Blue Square Fireplace Tile Ideas
- 1.5 5. Artsy Mosaic Fireplace Tile Ideas
- 1.6 6. Artsy Fireplace Tile Ideas
- 1.7 7. Abstract Pattern Fireplace Tile Ideas
- 1.8 8. White Brick Style Fireplace Tile Ideas
- 1.9 9. Vintage Fireplace Tile Ideas
- 1.10 10. Unique Fireplace Tile Ideas
- 1.11 11. Super Minimalist Pattern Fireplace Tile Ideas
- 1.12 12. Square Pattern Fireplace Tile Ideas
- 1.13 13. Soft Color Fireplace Tile Ideas
- 1.14 14. Soft Blue Fireplace Tile Ideas
- 1.15 15. Scandinavian Fireplace Tile Ideas
- 1.16 16. Precise Brick Look Fireplace Tile Ideas
- 1.17 17. Pastel Chocolate Fireplace Tile Ideas
- 1.18 18. Pastel Brown Fireplace Tile Ideas
- 1.19 19. Nice Fireplace Tile Ideas
- 1.20 20. Neat Fireplace Tile Ideas
- 1.21 21. Natural Fireplace Tile Ideas
- 1.22 22. Modist Fireplace Tile Ideas
- 1.23 23. Inside Herringbone Pattern Fireplace Tile Ideas
- 1.24 24. Herringbone Fireplace Tile Ideas
- 1.25 25. Grey Pattern Fireplace Tile Ideas
- 1.26 26. Granite Fireplace Tile Ideas
- 1.27 27. Geometric Pattern Fireplace Tile Ideas
- 1.28 28. Full Pattern Fireplace Tile Ideas
- 1.29 29. Four Clover Fireplace Tile Ideas
- 1.30 30. Fade Out Pattern Fireplace Tile Ideas
List of 30+ Fireplace Tiles Ideas and Inspiration
Thankfully, there are many cutting-edge materials that you can utilize to bring a dosage of innovation to the typical fire places such as ceramic tiles. See just how floor tiles with distinct shapes and patterns can bring an entire make over to the hearth.
1. Elegant Fireplace Tile Ideas
A fireplace is supposed to be an eye-catching prime focus. But if yours is ordering focus for all the wrong factors, take into consideration giving it a face-lift with stunning tile. There are plenty of stylish alternatives offered that will change a sad fire surround into an attribute you will adore.
2. Eclectic Fireplace Tile Ideas
When it pertains to selecting the very best tile for freshening an old fireplace, pattern matters. Interior developer uses mosaic tile in a shape setup to update a modestly sized fireplace. The pattern flavors points up without upstaging whatever else in the living room.
3. Bold Pattern Fireplace Tile Ideas
This rustic fireplace shared verifies that fish range motivated tile is not just for bathroom wall surfaces or kitchen backsplashes. Transforming the tile laterally toward all-time low maintains the total pattern from coming to be a visual fallacy that makes eyes go funny. Because the ceramic tiles revealed over are hand-painted, you will certainly see subtle variants in shade.
4. Blue Square Fireplace Tile Ideas
Updating a boring, contractor grade fireplace can be a cinch making use of a pebble tile package. Luckily, her old surround was level, so she able to mount the stones over the existing tile. The outcome is an earthy-styled fireplace that really feels more modern than rustic.
5. Artsy Mosaic Fireplace Tile Ideas
Because wood is combustible, it is not the most effective material to make use of around a functioning fireplace. However, you could get the appearance of authentic lumber making use of porcelain, wood-look tile as revealed.
6. Artsy Fireplace Tile Ideas
Dingy, a tile can make a nonworking fireplace seem like a dark opening. Certain, upgrading hideous is ideal yet setting up new tiles can easily cost hundreds, otherwise thousands, of bucks. Just what to do?
7. Abstract Pattern Fireplace Tile Ideas
Hand-painted tile could add very, artisanal attract your fire surround, but they can cost up to $50 per square foot. To save a pile of cash, you can steal this hack. To do, you’ll require a pattern for the pattern and craft painting that is both water-proof and scuff immune.
8. White Brick Style Fireplace Tile Ideas
Reverse the clock in your home by adding a little vintage style to your modern fireplace. For instance, this retro family room keeps points fresh with midcentury-inspired, sculptural tile that goes up to the ceiling.
9. Vintage Fireplace Tile Ideas
Jewel-toned tile is a characteristic of american craftsman style. So it makes sense that this craftsman home has a sapphire blue fireplace. The mosaic tile integrated with the cozy wall provide the living room a happy ambiance.
10. Unique Fireplace Tile Ideas
Concrete tiles have been embellishing stylish floors for centuries. They are exceptionally sturdy, and you can find them in a large range of vivid patterns. Just how are the styles created? The pigments are mixed right into the cement and after that poured into a mold to establish.
11. Super Minimalist Pattern Fireplace Tile Ideas
In this one bedroom apartment developed, ceramic tiles transform a nonworking fireplace right into a new architectural attribute. The glazed, green ceramic tile complements the soft pink walls while calling out the all-natural greenery.
12. Square Pattern Fireplace Tile Ideas
Can not discover the ideal tile? Shop your neighborhood classifieds. Prior to upgrading this fireplace, she locate the product of her dreams at a deep price cut. The extra-large subway tile offers the conventional mantel a modern spin.
13. Soft Color Fireplace Tile Ideas
This farmhouse inspired, fireplace remodeling, tile back panel in an appealing herringbone pattern. We like exactly how the pop of buttery shade jumps out versus the crisp, white brick.
14. Soft Blue Fireplace Tile Ideas
The fireplace in this California cottage renovated reflects the beachy vibe of the living-room with one-of-a-kind tile. Tarnished glass ceramic tiles in a distinct form called Pisces cover the fire surround. The outer hearth is polished metro tile. In the foreground is a vintage, bamboo chair.
When it involves long-lasting design, you could not fail with gorgeous marble. An object lesson is this reforming at The Handmade Home. When they changed their building contractor quality mantel, they also upgraded their fire surround with the classic product.
16. Precise Brick Look Fireplace Tile Ideas
Updating an outer fireplace could liven up an old fireplace. A fantabulous for instance is this remodeling at For the Love of Character. She changed the brownish brick that was in front of her fire surround with marble tile in a traditional basket weave pattern.
17. Pastel Chocolate Fireplace Tile Ideas
We could not stop staring at this showstopping fireplace by Veneer Designs. The hand-crafted cement tile features a geometric pattern motivated design. The Moroccan-inspired rug grabs the tile’s eye-popping design.
18. Pastel Brown Fireplace Tile Ideas
After freshening this outer fireplace with arabesque tile, this offered it vivid personality with orange cement. No stress over the shade coming to be passe due to the fact that upgrading it is a snap with grout paint. So that you know, some grout paint suppliers will customized match colors.
19. Nice Fireplace Tile Ideas
Love the look of natural stone yet not its price tag? This fireplace fakes it utilizing low-cost, faux rock tile, which weighs around 75 percent much less compared to the actual point. Tiles like these are offered in a variety of realistic colors and all-natural structures with either a level or natural side.
20. Neat Fireplace Tile Ideas
The star of this living-room remodel is the large block tile in a wonderful shade of beige. The herringbone pattern hearth contrasts wonderfully with the white mantel while getting the shades of the ornamental accessories.
21. Natural Fireplace Tile Ideas
Renovation does not need to tough. As a matter of fact, removing old tile could be simpler compared to you assume. When upgrading this fireplace, this DIY task used a child jackhammer to demo the initial ceramic tiles. The job throughout took less compared to Thirty Minutes.
22. Modist Fireplace Tile Ideas
A beautiful marble mosaic comprised of thin brick tiles in various appearances include subtle pattern to this trendy fireplace. To stay clear of highlighting the grout lines, the blog owner selected a grout color that mixed in with the tile.
23. Inside Herringbone Pattern Fireplace Tile Ideas
If matchy-matchy décor isn’t your point, mix things up with two various sorts of tile. This fireplace makeover incorporates Carrara marble (outer hearth) with a multihued glass mosaic.
24. Herringbone Fireplace Tile Ideas
If your existing tile makes you flinch, you could give it a new life with paint. Right here, they made use of three different shades to spruce up her nonworking fireplace.
25. Grey Pattern Fireplace Tile Ideas
If you like the look of troubled, old tile typically found in centuries-old European homes, take into consideration giving your fireplace smear treatment. It’s a faux antiquing method that makes use of wet mortar to provide brickwork a large dosage of old world appeal.
26. Granite Fireplace Tile Ideas
You do not have to paint your existing brickwork to lighten up points up. In this traditional living room a white, complete surround mantel updates an old brick fireplace.
27. Geometric Pattern Fireplace Tile Ideas
You don’t need to redesign your existing tile to brighten things up. In this typical living room, full border mantel updates an old block fireplace.
28. Full Pattern Fireplace Tile Ideas
Revitalize your sooty tile with limestone. After scrubbing this fireplace tidy with a brush and white vinegar, they applied a lime laundry made from natural sedimentary rock.
29. Four Clover Fireplace Tile Ideas
Updating a living-room that’s relatively frozen in the 1970s is feasible with this simple pointers. After removing the popcorn ceilings and ripping out the furniture in this room, she refreshed the tile fireplace with an excellent decor.
30. Fade Out Pattern Fireplace Tile Ideas
If your living room obtains lots of all-natural light take into consideration repainting your fireplace a significant dark shade. Situation in factor, this sun-drenched space. She made the big, intense room feel cozier by coupling the grey wall with a mix of colorful decor.